The Rotary Club of Lexington is proud to present Bravest of the Blue 2017, our award-winning, high-adventure thrill of a lifetime rappelling challenge from high atop the 410′ Big Blue Building!
This year is a whole new experience! Participation Goal is still $1,000. Check out some of the cool perks participants can expect!
- Use of a Helmet Cam to capture your Brave the Blue experience all the way down
- Periscope Live Stream Interview at the top as you go Over the Edge – Friends and Family watch Live on TVs or their own phones at the bottom
- An interview conducted by local media after you complete your decent
- Admission to the Special Edger Reception area after your descent
- A Digital Copy of your Helmet Cam Brave the Blue experience through an on-line link.
- Event shirt
- Commemorative lapel pin – Only Edgers have these. If you have multiple years, tell us, and we’ll give you a multi-year dongle.
- and more!
Some important things to note about the Brave the Blue event:
- Event Date: October 14
- Weight Restrictions: 110 lbs minimum and 300 lbs maximum
- Your rappel spot is contingent upon raising $1000. Start now!
- Donations are non-refundable
- All donations are 100% tax deductible
- Donating through this website is simple, fast, and totally secure.
Tips for Raising Money
Don’t forget to ask everyone you meet to support you in your fundraising efforts. Ask them for $10 or $20 – small amounts can make a difference! Ask not only your co-workers, family and friends, but your hair dresser or barber, your mail carrier, your kids’ teachers, your clients, your baker, your favorite store owners, and others you interact with regularly. Utilize social media and raise funds even faster!
Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing, along with sunglasses and a hat or other sun protection. You may want to bring rain gear too. We will have ponchos available in the event of rain. This is a rain or shine event!
Registering is Simple
Check out our FAQ Area for complete details or Sign up Now.
October 14th – Only 63 spots remaining. Will you be one of them?
Thank you for your support!
For more information email email@example.com